» Ansichten: 133

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
The old tree on the side
13.04.2019, 08:29
Beitrag #1
The old tree on the side
The old tree on the side of the road seems to have passed many years, and it still looks like that. I don't know how long the tree has lived. No one knows that it exists when I have memories. The people in the village call it the old tree. The old tree is very old and big. It always looks like a dry Old look. Unlike other trees, it is not a green leaf, it is not very tall and green, it is always withered and old Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, like a candle in front of the wind, it will be thin. Even in the summer Buying Marlboro Cigarettes Online, under its sparse leaves, you can see many branches that don't know how many years have dried up. There are many nests on it, new and many years ago. It is the tallest tree around, and the trunk is the thickest, but it doesn't look tall and lush. The old tree is like this Marlboro Red 100 Carton, it seems that it has never changed. At that time, my friends and I often played on the old trees Cigarettes 100'S, because the branches of the old trees were very thick Newport Cigarettes Cartons Sale, and there were many branches, which were very good for climbing. I don't know how many times, how many dreams are deposited on the old tree. It��s quite embarrassing to think about it now. At the beginning, we didn��t know how many branches were broken. Fortunately, the old tree did not change, or the old look. Unfortunately, it has always been like that. When I was young, the road in the village was quite narrow, and the location of the old tree was quite unique. In the intersection of the two roads, although it did not affect walking, the old tree was very large and seemed to feel a little blocked. At that time, there were some donkeys and wooden carts in the village, but it did not affect the passing of the road. However, there are always people in the village who have to propose to cut down the old trees and say that the old trees are too far. Some people even said that a tree that is dying must still be in this way, and it should have died long ago. Unfortunately, the old tree can't talk, but it should be able to hear it. Somewhat surprisingly, the reason why the old tree was not cut was: a tree that is about to die, and died after a while, without the hassle of slashing. I was still small at the time. It was probably the same in my memory. It was very puzzled. The old tree was so fun. Why did someone always cut it down? Later, the road slowly widened, and the main road next to the village turned from dirt road to asphalt road. And those melodious bells (the bells usually have bells) gradually become less, but there are a lot of roaring of the machines, the wooden carts that the donkeys are pulling are gradually disappearing, and the traces left by the cars are always left on the road. The two paths next to the old tree have also widened. In the past, some motor vehicles cut the tree, and some people started this old and undead tree still blocking it. They cut it and it was hard. It should be cut, and driving is much more convenient. I have seen the old tree some time ago. The old tree is like a competent traffic police watching the passing cars quietly. The tall old trees are like a lighthouse. Everyone who finishes the farm work every day can always see the old trees at a glance. Everyone in the summer, the people who work in the village go through the old trees always in the old trees. Rest in the shade, or when it rains, pass the old tree and avoid the rain under the old tree. When the rain is small, go home and see the old tree. It is still the old look, there are many new, old The bird's nest, and a few children playing on the old tree, like the old tree when I was a child, was finally cut, and there is no old tree. The village seems to have changed, no longer the same as before. Although I don't know how to cut it, I am sure that the bloody place is terrible and light, listening to the sound 2017.05.27
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste