» Ansichten: 238

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
www.thevikingsclub.com
23.04.2019, 07:01
Beitrag #1
www.thevikingsclub.com
Vikings Roster Cuts: Minnesota Vikings release Ifeadi Odenigbo We’ve gotten word of another cut along the defensive line for the Minnesota Vikings Eric Kendricks Jersey , and it’s a player that many. . .myself included. . .thought had done enough to make his way onto the 53-man roster.The Minnesota Vikings will be releasing defensive end Ifeadi Odenigbo, per. . .ummm. . .defensive end Ifeadi Odenigbo.Odenigbo was a seventh-round pick of the Vikings in 2017, and spent last season on the practice squad. He spent time this preseason at both defensive end and defensive tackle, and frankly I thought he had shown well enough to get himself a spot on a very deep defensive line.There hasn’t been any indication one way or another about whether the Vikings would be interested in bringing Odenigbo back to the practice squad Ameer Abdullah Jersey , but we’ll see what happens when the smoke clears after all the cuts are done and the practice squads are put together.We’re getting ever close to the 53-man roster deadline, folks. Are there any more surprises in store? If there are, we’ll have them here for you! The Minnesota Vikings made a few roster changes on Saturday that involved four players. Defensive tackle David Parry was waived, offensive lineman Storm Norton was promoted from the practice squad Danielle Hunter Jersey , Jalen Myrick was released from the practice squad and defensive tackle Curtis Cothran was signed to the practice squad. With the lack of depth for linemen, promoting Norton was probably a safe call. Norton has been a part of the P.S. since joining the Vikings in December 2017. He’s spent time with the Arizona Cardinals and Detroit Lions. Norton’s participated with the Vikings throughout the 2018 offseason. Cothran was removed from the P.S. on Oct. 24, and was promptly brought back to the squad. I’m assuming the reason Parry was released is because of Everson Griffen’s return to the lineup. Parry has been a solid depth guy on that defensive front, when needed. He’s combined for 4 tackles and a sack in three games. A question for the fans that can maybe help me out. Since Parry was waived Linval Joseph Jersey , and with one practice squad spot open, does Parry get signed to the P.S. then? Or I guess, can the organization sign him to the P.S.?
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste